Sunday Stealing: The Very Late Meme
Yay! I’m staying true to form. I’m two days late for the Very Late Meme. Hahaha.
Today we ripped off a blogger named and blog named Kitty Kat 2010. Part of this meme’s rules allows you to change a question and tag 8 people. Since get between 40 and 80 people per week, consider yourself tagged. Whether you tag 8 folks is up to you. Kitty says she was tagged by Enchanted Black.
1. Make a list of 5 things that you can see without getting up: Cabinet, dressing table, Kiddos stuff toys, curtains, door.
2. How do you style your hair? wash-dry-go. Lol! I’m low maintenance.
3. What are you wearing now? navy wrap skorts, pink tank top
4. What’s your occupation? im a work-at-home-mom
5. What do you hear right now? birds chirping. we have a lot of birds visiting the trees in our frontyard.
6. Who was the last person you hugged? my daughter just before she left for school an hour ago.
7. What is/was for dinner? for me? whole wheat bread, scrambled eggs, tomatoes.
8. What did you do today? the day is just starting, but I did woke up early, prepared breakfast, watered the plants… now im enjoying a good cup of coffee.
9. Dog person or cat person? definitely a dog person.
10. If you had to change your name, what would you change it to? Nope. won’t change it.
11. What was the last thing that you bought? French bread with pate for my sister last night.
12. If you could afford to go anywhere in the world, where would you go? all over Europe, Tibet, Nepal, Japan
13. Where do you see yourself in five years? Same place.
14. Where’s your birthmark? secret hahaha.. nope I don’t have any.
15. What are you doing this weekend? not sure yet. maybe stay at home or go to my in-law’s house for some free food hahaha. yes, weekends is the time for me not to cook and my dear MIL cooks for us. I just laze around and eat.
16. Which book are you reading at the moment? How to Be Happy and Have Fun Changing the World by Michael Anthony. Its a free ebook.
17. The last movie you’ve seen? Tangled. Lol! My daughter was watching so I watched with her. Disney’s new take on Rapunzel’s story.
18. What are you doing tomorrow?