Sunday Stealing: The Speed Dating Meme
Ok, before I answer this, I just wondered why its called the speed dating meme? Do you ask your dates with these questions?
1. What’s your favorite Dr. Seuss book? The Cat in the Hat
2. If you could live in any home on a television series, what would it be? The Addams Family home. That’ll be interesting.
3. What’s the longest you’ve gone without sleep? about 20 hours. with lots of caffeine
4. What’s your favorite Barry Manilow song? I don’t like Barry Manilow.
5. Who’s your favorite Muppet? Oscar the Grouch
6. What’s the habit you’re proudest of breaking?
7. What’s your favorite website? Unique Daily.com, Trendhunter and my friend’s blogs
8. What’s your favorite school supply? Colored pencils, watercolor
9. Who’s your favorite TV attorney? none
10. What was your most recent trip of more than 50 miles? Kep Cambodia.
11. What’s the best bargain you’ve ever found at a garage sale or junk shop? a red Soco bag I bought from Japan Thrift for only $1. Unused, boutique tag price was still there and paper fillers were still inside. Tag price says its 24,000 Yen!!
12. Where were you on September 11, 2001? at work in Manila.
13. What’s your favorite tree? Pili tree..We have a huge one in Bicol, Philippines.
14. What’s the most interesting biography you’ve read? I don’t remember. I’m not so fond of biographies..
15. What do you order when you eat Chinese food? dumplings and noodles
16. What’s the best costume you’ve ever worn? A vampire costume for a Holloween party in a company I worked for. It was so cool!
17. What’s your least favorite word? Bi**h
18. If you had to be named after one of the 50 states, which would it be? Vermont, The green mountain state. I like being green.
19. Who’s your favorite bear? Gummi Bears. The candies lol!
20. Describe something that’s happened to you for which you have no explanation. Weird question. I think everything that happens has an explanation.
21. If you could travel anywhere in Africa, where would it be? Namibia. South Africa
22. What did you have for lunch yesterday? Pumpkin and Crab in Coconut Milk with Rice
23. Where do you go for advice? Hi-ace (I guess I tell him everything… is that weird?), my parents, my sister Ouwie, my college buddies, and for girlie stuff the Peluka sisters.
24. Which do you use more often, the dictionary or the thesaurus? Dictionary I think.
25. Have you ever been snorkeling? Scuba diving? Snorkeling yes. Scuba diving, no.