Sunday Stealing: The Meme About Me, Myself and I
1. What inspires you to blog? A lot of things. People who read, the feeling of being able to share what I’m going through is nice, earning through blogging is another inspiration…
2. What’s the best thing about blogging, for you? Learning and discovering a lot of new things, meeting and making new friends.
3. What is your favourite book of all time? Harry Potter series, Anne of Green Gables series
4. It’s 9pm and for some reason you’ve been hungry all day, despite the three square meals. What do you rustle up? Fried eggs and toast
5. Who are three of your style icons? Hmm, Drew Barrymore – quirky and funky; Carla Bruni-Sarkozy – France’ first lady..confident and oh so stylish; Emma Watson – I love her ! She’s one very fashionable young lady. To watch out for..
6. What’s your current favourite song/piece of music? See this post – On My Own, Les Miserables.
7. What is the last book you read? Fatal Voyage by Kathy Reichs
8. What is your current favourite recipe? Fettucine Carbonara with lotsa bacon =)
9. Who or what first inspired you to set up your own blog? Another mom blogger. I was envious and didn’t think I could write anything readable..
10. What object could you not live without? a computer…
11. Where do you see yourself in ten years? same, albeit more successful and with a couple more wrinkles
12. Who or what made you into the person you are today? Experiences and circumstances…
13. What have your learned from blogging? To just be myself. Blogging allows me to do that. I own the blog so I could do and say as I please provided I don’t hurt/step into anyone
14. Knowing what you know now, what knowledge would you pass on to your past self? Not to be too impatient. Things happen for a reason..
15. Sunday roasts – lunchtime or evening meal? Evening meal..
16. What has been your best blogging-related experience so far? Meeting my Peluka Sisters =)