Sunday Stealing: The Me Me Meme
I find reading meme’s and tags interesting and you get to know a person/blogger in a different way with these memes. One of the sites I usually look out for links to meme’s to read is Sunday Stealing.. And since I love reading these memes, I decided I might as well join one.. Here’s my first entry..
1. Never in my life have I been: on time for a dentist appointment. I know I should change that now that I’m trying to set a ‘good’ example to my daughter but really, going to the dentist is one thing I don’t look forward to. Always.
2. The one person who can drive me nuts is: My brother. He’s weird, flamboyant and constantly gets on my nerve but then he’s still my best shopping companion. Did I mention he is gay?
3. High school was: not that memorable for me. All I could remember was studying and remedial lessons in trigonometry. Lol! I went to a science high school where we had to meet a certain grade to pass or else move to another school. Talk about pressure.
4. When I’m nervous I: always have migraine afterwards.
5. The last song I listened to was: Butterfly Kisses, Bob Carlyle. My daughter was playing it..
6. If I were to get married right now my best man/maid of honor: My sister.
7. My hair is: fab now. Layered cut, straight and so easy to manage.
8. When I was 5: I always fall down flat on my face. I always had wounds all around my knees. I was always the winner for klutz of the year award at home.
9. Last Christmas: was a quiet but happy one spent here in Phnom Penh. Though I missed my family back home in the Philippines, I really appreciate the quiet and comfy times we share now here in our new home.
10. I should be..: 30 lbs lighter haha!
11. When I look down I see: my feed badly in need of a foot scrub.
12. The happiest recent event was: yesterday. A little date with hubby.
13. If I were a character on ‘Friend’ I would be: nobody. lol!
14. By this time next year: I should be busier than ever. Preparing for Khmer New Year again..
15. My current gripe is: that I have a hard time losing weight! Phnom Penh has fabulous selection of restaurants and at really cheap prices too..
16. I have a hard time understanding: math! Simple math is ok but those complicated stuff really bugs me..
17. There’s this girl I know that: loves to shop for shoes. But then every girl I know just loves to shop for shoes, including me!
18. If I won an award, the first person I would tell would be: Hi-ace, my husband.
19. Take my advice: Be kind, be gracious. Even if you don’t feel like it.
20. The thing I want to buy: a netbook. soon.
21. If you visited the place I was born: lovely place. Lots of greens, we have a volcano. Laid back..
22. I plan to visit: Laos someday in the next year.
23. If you spent the night at my house: it’ll be quiet, we always have red wine.
24. I’d stop my wedding if: my soon to be husband got someone else pregnant..
25. The world could do without: dishonesty, pollution. too much greed.
26. I’d rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: belly of any hairy or slimy insect
27. Most recent thing I’ve bought myself: a pair of shoes, capri pants, a sling bag and 1 whole collection of crochet hook from ebay
28. Most recent thing someone else bought me: another pair of shoe from Hi-ace. He’s buying me a nice and comfy day bed too later perfect to use when I’m doing my crochet projects.. hihi I’m lucky!
29. My favorite blonde is: Reese Witherspoon! Yeah! She’s Legally Blonde..
30. My favorite brunette is: Angelina Jolie. I find her very foxy!
31. My favorite red head is: Seriously, I really have no idea..
32. My middle name is: My father’s last name..
33. In the morning I: brush my teeth, shower and have a cup of coffee.
34. The animals I would like to see flying besides birds are: just birds I guess
35. Once, at a bar: I got drunk haha! What else should I be doing in a bar?
36. Last night I was: nursing a big headache. But I still managed to chat on FB and post updates. Talk about addictions..
37. There’s this guy I know who: constantly offers me a job. Haha I already have one you know. I’m a full time mom and wife plus I’m a part-time ‘earning’ blogger
38. If I was an animal I’d be: a leopard. That’s my husband’s input, he says I’m scary but sleek hahaha!
39. A better name for me would be: The same. Luisa suits me just fine =)
40. Tomorrow I am: busy with my daughter’s birthday.
41. Tonight I am: resting. I’m running a slight fever..So, why am I even answering this meme?
42. My birthday is: March 18th