Sunday Stealing: The Majorly Personal Meme, Part The Last
41. What are your plans for this weekend?
Clean the house, ran some errands, prepare menu for next week, do shopping, lunch with MIL, call Hi-ace. Get some rest.
42. Do you think someone might be thinking poorly about you? Why might that be?
Perhaps. Who knows? But I’m at the stage where I realize that I can’t please everybody and I’d rather be myself than be everybody’s friend but miserable inside.
42. What features don’t you have that you would like on your cell?
It already has what I need. Well come to think of it, maybe I’d want it to be able to morph into a massager.
43. How many people can comfortably sleep in your bed?
44. What are you hoping happens by the end of 2010?
That I’d get rich? Nada.. I just want to be in good health and my family to be all right. And of course, to be able to reap the fruits of what I’ve working on.
45. What was the last video you watched on YouTube?
a makeup tutorial by Michelle Phan.
46. Would you ever agree to an open relationship with someone?
No. I’m really not into open relationships. It’s either you’re with that person or not.
47. Is there something that you could never give up?
My family. If your asking in terms of material things, then no. Everything else is replaceable.
48. Would you, (or did you) prefer a small, intimate wedding reception, or a big-scale, over-the-top reception?
I would have preferred an intimate breakfast with family only kind of reception, but my parents have a huge lot of relatives and friends, and since I left most of the planning and organizing to them when I got married (i was busy with work and living far far away..) so they got the say. To say that it was tiring as well as expensive would be an understatement.
49. What’s bothering you right now?
That my other half is not with me. That the house construction beside our house is not yet done and I’m already having a full scale bout of asthma.
50. Do you hate anyone?
No I don’t. I think its too tiring and would I want to make an effort to hate anyone? I’d much rather do something else.
51. What were you doing at 12 am last night?
Reading a book.
52. Was this summer a good one? How warm was it where you live?
It was ok. It was scorching hot!!!
52. Is the last person you kissed before your current situation mad at you?
Of course not! She asked me to kiss her.. My daughter hehe
53. Can a man and woman be friends without having feelings for each other?
Without feelings? As in like a robot. No. Haha but I think a man and a woman could be friends and I think a feeling of affection should be present in all friendships.
54. Do you think long distance relationships work? If you’ve had one, tell us about it.
Yes. If you work hard on it and still see each other from time to time. It worked for us for a year or so. And besides technology now allows us to communicate much better than before so there’s more chance of a LDR surviving the distance.
55. Do you know why it’s called “Random Boredom“?
huh? coz you’re bored in a random way?
56. Do you thing that it’s always the man’s responsibility to initiate sex?
I used to think that, but now no. Anyone can take initiative. It makes things a lot more interesting.. tee hee.
57. Have you ever made love while you were in the same room with another couple?
Not yet and I’m not sure I wanna experience that.
58. Tell us the best thing about your current or most recent S/O.
He never fails to make me laugh. With him, I’m almost always bursting with joy.
59. Tell us the worst thing about your current or most recent S/O.
He snores. Part of package. So now, I have to/must sleep earlier than him always.
60. Would you write one question in today’s comments so that we could have our followers allow us to steal their questions? We’ll need at least 15.
You caught me at a bad time. It’s gloomy, my plate is rather full and my brain just went catatonic. So its no..