Sunday Stealing: The Baker’s Meme
Today we ripped this meme off a blogger named Reymos at the blog My World is Getting Smaller Every Day. He states he got it from Carl Dorsey at Iron Cook: American. (and Carl stated it was written by Thomas Baker, thus today’s title). But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go.
1. If you could interview anyone on your blog (alive or dead) who would you chose and why?
~I would love to interview some top mom bloggers..They inspire me as well as other new mommy bloggers and I’m sure I have lots of things to learn from them.
2. What do you feel is your strength as a blogger?
~My being obsessive. Obsessive hopping around so I get to discover things I could share. And also that innate desire to share things about my life.
3. Can you share a little bit about yourself that you have not already mentioned on your blog?
~That I’m a diva. Lol! Nah! I’m pretty much how I am in person as in my blogs.
4. If you were forced to change the name of your blog, what would you change it to? Why?
~This blog? No, I’m fine with the name.
5. What do you think is the most fulfilling part of being a blogger?
~Having people connect with your thoughts and experiences. Getting comments and emails. It gives that comforting feeling that yeah, no matter what I’m not alone..
6. What would you do with your last day if you found you had only one more day to live?
~Spend it leisurely with the people I love.
7. You’ve been doing medical research for decades and have finally found a cure. What was it that you found a cure for and why did you choose this particular ailment?
~Cancer. Perhaps because my father is still waging his own battle against cancer…
8. What is your most guilty pleasure?
~home made hot chocolate, super mushy dramas, chick lit.
9. Answer only one. What is your favorite book, movie or TV show?
~Book – Harry Potter. When I read I find myself transported to a totally different world..
10. What do you think is the very best smell in the world? The one smell that can take you back to a time and place of a very vivid memory in your past?
~scent from almost baked cakes and cookies. It never fails to make me crave and brings me back to the time I use to wait for my mom to finish baking home made goodies.