Sunday Stealing: The 5000 Question Meme, Part Two
26. Who has done something today to show they care about you? hubby and daughter.
27. Do you have a lot to learn? I always have a lot to learn about everything. I think knowledge is a never ending quest.
28. If you could learn how to do three things just by wishing and not by working what would they be? Driving, sewing, management jobs.
29. Which do you remember the longest: what other people say, what other people do or how other people make you feel? What other people do.
30. What are the key ingredients to having a good relationship? Communication, respect and compromise.
31. What 3 things do you want to do before you die? To provide well for my kids future, to travel, to help people.
32. What three things would you want to die to avoid doing? Getting sick for a long time, to not be financially stable, to not be able to travel.
33. Is there a cause you believe in more than any other cause? Opportunities for women.
34. What does each decade make you think of: pop culture. what was the trend…
35. Which decade do you feel the most special connection to and why? 90’s. I dunno.
36. What is your favorite oldie/classic rock song? Old Beatles songs.
37. What country do you live in and who is the leader of that country? Cambodia. Prime Minister Hun Sen.
If you could say any sentence to the current leader of your country what would it be? None. I made a resolution not to comment online about Cambodian politics. Yes, I have opinions but I’d rather keep it to myself. I’d leave it up to Cambodians to have their say.
38. What’s your favorite TV channel to watch in the middle of the night? HBO, Cinemax
39. What Disney villain are you the most like and why? Ursula from Little Mermaid. hahaha.
40. Have you ever been a girl scout/boy scout? Yes, I was.
41. If you were traveling to another continent would you rather fly or take a boat? Fly please.
42. Why is the sky blue during the day and black at night? There’s sun during the day? lol! to this question.
43. What does your name mean? My name means fame and glory in war. Yay! Thanks to Google I know this now.
44. Would you rather explore the deeps of the ocean or outer space? Outer space.
45. Word association
What is the first word that comes to mind when you see the word:
Elvis: Love Me Tender
Heart: and Soul
46. If you could meet any person in the world who is dead who would you want it to be? My grandparents.
47. What if you could meet anyone who is alive? Then I’d meet them. I would want to meet Lady Gaga hahaha. Just to have an insight of her uniquely weird fashion sense.
48. Is there a movie that you love so much you could watch it everyday? Centerstage.
49. You are going to be stuck alone in an elevator for a week. What do you bring to do? Food? Books?
50. Have you ever saved someone’s life or had your life saved? Nope.