Sunday Stealing: The 5000 Question Meme, Part One
Today we ripped off a blogger named Leo from the blog Leonine’s Journal. He was tackling a meme that his blogging site, Live Journal, hosts. It has 5,000 questions. He did a hundred. So, we will break it up into parts.
1. Who are you? Lui
2. What are the 3 most important things everyone should know about you? That I like cooking (hint!), but I’m constantly on diet, I appreciate people who are a honest and hardworking no matter what your background is.
3. When you aren’t memes like this one what are you doing? Doing a whole lot of other things. Building websites, learning graphic design, cooking, cleaning, gardening, playing with my daughter, watching mushy dramas
4. List your classes in school from the ones you like the most to the ones you like the least (or if you are out of school, think of the classes you did like and didn’t like at the time). Likes – geometry, finance. Hates – practical arts, social studies.
5. What is your biggest goal for this year? to earn a lot and save a lot. how much? i’ll keep it a secret.
6. Where do you want to be in 5 years? here in Phnom Penh, traveling occasionally with my family, doing what I love doing. Ah oh, I should have another degree or a Master’s in something.
7. What stage of life are you in right now? A very content yet very motivated stage.
8. Are you more child-like or childish? Child-like.
9. What is the last thing you said out loud? Ugh, this meme is loooong..
10. What song comes closest to how you feel about your life right now? I See the Light – Tangled OST
11. Have you ever taken martial arts classes? Nope.
12. Does your life tend to get better or worse or does it just stay the same? Better.
13. Does time really heal all wounds? Oh yes.
14. How do you handle a rainy day?I sleep, I watch a movie, I cook soup. I snuggle. I read a book.
15. Which is worse…losing your luggage or having to sort out tangled holiday lights? Losing my luggage. I have pretty nifty fingers so I could easily untangle tangled lights but lost luggage? Nah! I’d lose my cool.
16. How is (or was) your relationship with your parents? It’s lovely. Were quite close.
17. Do you tend to be aware of what is going on around you? Very. I’m the very intuitive type.
18. What is the truest thing that you know? My feelings.
19. What did you want to be when you grew up? A doctor.
20. Have you ever been given a second chance? Yes.
21. Are you more of a giver or a taker? More of a giver.
22. Do you make your decisions with an open heart/mind? Most of the time.
23. What is the most physically painful thing that has ever happened to you? Giving birth.
24. What is the most emotionally painful thing that has ever happened to you? Saying goodbye to my family and living far away from home.
25. Who have you hugged today? Daughter and hubby.