Sunday Stealing: Speed Dating Meme, Part 2
I still can’t figure out why this is called the Speed Dating Meme, and were on to Part 2. Sigh! But what the heck, I’m having fun so…
26. Have you ever been stung by a bee? Yes. I used to climb a lot of trees when I was a kid so bee stings were inevitable.
27. What’s the sickest you’ve ever been? 2007. I really had a bad case of flu and it lasted for 7 days and I also had to travel while sick.
28. What’s your favorite form of exercise? Walking.
29. What’s your favorite Cyndi Lauper song? True Colors
30. What did you do for your 13th birthday? Party at home? I don’t really recall..
31. Are you afraid of heights? Yes. Very.
32. Have you ever taken dance lessons? Yes.
33. What’s your favorite newspaper? None.
34. What’s your favorite Broadway / West End musical? The Phantom of the Opera, Les Mesirables
35. What’s the most memorable class you’ve ever taken? Rizal (about Jose Rizal, the Philippine hero..), it was memorable mainly because our prof employed the teaching techniques during the Spanish times and also he was a cutie..
36. What’s your favorite knock-knock joke? None. I always store this stuff on my short term memory so I tend to forget…
37. What’s your least favorite commercial? I love commercials! It always gives me something to laugh about..so I don’t have a least favorite..
38. If you could go to Disney World with any celebrity alive today, who would it be? Jude Law (me thinks he’s hawt!)
39. Do you prefer baths or showers? Showers
40. What’s your favourite newspaper comic strip? I don’t read comic strips.
41. What’s your favorite breakfast food? Toast and coffee
42. Who’s your favarite game show host? I don’t like game shows.
43. If you could have a super power, what would it be? Be able to annihilate anyone or anything who crosses me with just a look. haha kidding!
44. Do you like guacamole? Yes. I love dips!
45. Have you ever been in a food fight? Yes. When I was younger. I used to fight my brother over food. And I always lose.
46. Name five songs to which you know all the lyrics. Haha.. Nursery Rhymes. I’m a mom ya ‘know.
47. What’s your favorite infomercial? No particular favorite.
48. What’s the longest you’ve ever waited in line? Half day?
49. What’s on the cover of your address book or day planner? Nothing. Just plain faux leather cover with the year printed on it.
50. Have you ever taken a picture in one of those little booths? Yes, with my college buddies! And I still have the photos to this day hehe..