Sunday Stealing: Another 50 Questions Meme, Part Two
I was not able to join this meme’s first part hehe.. My excuse is: none.. I was kinda out of my blogging touch last week and now that I think about it 50 questions is quite a lot so at least I was saved from answering the first 25 lol!
Today we ripped this meme of a blogger known as Nigel Vanstone at Away for a Bit. Nigel explains that he was tagged to do the meme, but does not credit the blogger.
26. Do you like someone? Yes. I like most people =) I think it would be too tiring to start disliking a lot of people.
27. The last song you listened to? Lady Gaga’s song.. forgot the name. It was blaring on our neighbor’s stereo
28. What time of day were you born? 4 am
29. What’s your favorite number? 4 and 8
30. Where did you live in 1987? Bicol, Philippines.
31. Are you jealous of anyone? No. I’m ridiculously content.
32. Is anyone jealous of you? I have no idea.
33. Where were you when 9/11 happened? Office in Manila.
34. What do you do when vending machines steal your money? Kick it real hard.
35. Do you consider yourself kind? Yes. Most of the time.
36. If you had to get a tattoo, where would it be? my back near the end of my spine or near my shoulder blades.
37. If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be? Japanese or Korean. I like the way they sound.
38. Would you move for the person you loved? I already did.
39. Are you touchy feely? Depends. On. My. Mood.
40. What’s your life motto? To be the best version of myself.
41. Name three things that you have on you at all times? Mobile phone, wallet, lip balm.
42. What’s your favourite town/city? Kep Cambodia, Albay Philippines
43. What was the last thing you paid for with cash? A $5 prepaid load card for my mobile phone
44. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it? A loooong time ago. I can’t even remember exactly when.
45. Can you change the oil on a car? No.
46. Your first love: what is the last thing you heard about him/her? That him and his wife going to have a baby daughter. It was good to hear that =)
47. How far back do you know about your ancestry? On my dad’s side, I know a lot even up to my great 6x grandparents. But on my mom’s side, I only know up to my great grandparents. Mostly because, on mom’s side, her father is not of pure Filipino descent.
48. The last time you dressed fancy, what did you wear and why did you dress fancy? A turquoise cocktail dress with a shockingly high heels. I went to a wedding.
49. Does anything hurt on your body right now? Arms. I’ve been doing some weights since Saturday.
50. Have you been burned by love? Oh yes!