Some Healthy Living Tips
I’m totally getting into the living healthy bandwagon. Why? Because its making me feel good now that I’m doing it and also its helping me she pounds slowly but surely. For some, quick weight loss programs might work, apidexin and even other pills might work, but I found out that for me, it has to be a total change in eating habits and lifestyle.
I used to eat a lot of breads, sweets, junk food, fast food and less vegetables and fruits. Instead of drinking water and healthy juices, i used to get by with just coffee, chocolate-coffee concoctions. But ever since I went on South Beach Diet last December, I had slowly been ridding myself of this not so good habits. I’m currently on Phase II of the diet, and I’ve already lost 5.6 kgs. and hoping to lose more the coming months. That’s the way I want it now, slow but sure.
Now I don’t crave sweets, and on occasions that I do, I find a healthier alternative. I’m also saving a lot of money coz now I rarely get tempted to eat out and pig out on fastfoods. I eat a lot of green vegetables, drink a lot of water too. I still drink coffee but now I don’t drink sugar and cream laden ones, and I’m now drinking more tea than coffee.
I feel light and curiously very refreshed. And whilst were on the subject of living healthy, I saw a list of living healthy tips on Gigathoughts.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a beggar.
- Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants and eat less food that is manufactured in plants.
- Live with the 3 E’s — Energy, Enthusiasm, and Empathy.
- Make time to practice meditation, yoga, and prayer.
- Play more games.
- Read more books than you did last year.
- Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day.
- Sleep for 7 hours.
- Take a 10-30 minutes walk every day. And while you walk, smile.