Healthy Living Reminders..
I’m on the live healthy bandwagon. Actually, I wanna make it a lifestyle, living healthy that is. For one, I’ve given up on diet pills that work and have decided to go for my weight loss goal the hard and effective way – proper diet and exercise.
What motivates me? I want to live longer, and I owe it also to myself to take care of my body and not to abuse it. So how am I progressing? Well slowly and surely getting used to it. I realize too, one doesn’t just become healthy by taking care of one’s self physically.
You also have to be psychologically and emotionally ‘healthy’. I found these reminders on a website called gigathoughts and I think they are just awesome and simple reminders for everyone who wants to live healthy:
- Don’t compare your life to others’. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
- Don’t have negative thoughts or things you cannot control. Instead invest your energy in the positive present moment.
- Don’t over do. Keep your limits.
- Don’t take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
- Don’t waste your precious energy on gossip.
- Dream more while you are awake.
- Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
- Forget issues of the past. Don’t remind your partner with his/her mistakes of the past. That will ruin your present happiness.
- Life is too short to waste time hating anyone. Don’t hate others.
- Make peace with your past so it won’t spoil the present.
- No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
- Realize that life is a school and you are here to learn. Problems are simply part of the curriculum that appear and fade away like algebra class but the lessons you learn will last a lifetime.
- Smile and laugh more.
- You don’t have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
- Spend time with your family often.
- Each day give something good to others.
- Forgive everyone for everything.
- Spend time with people over the age of 70 & under the age of 6.
- Try to make at least three people smile each day.
- What other people think of you is none of your business.
- Your job won’t take care of you when you are sick. Your friends will. Stay in touch.
- Do the right thing!
- Get rid of anything that isn’t useful, beautiful or joyful.
- GOD heals everything.
- However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
- No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.
- The best is yet to come.
- When you awake alive in the morning, thank GOD for it.
- Your Inner most is always happy. So, be happy.
Be happy. Be healthy!