Easy Ab Flatteners
I want flat abs. Really! The thing is I am lazy too and find sit ups too hard. So when I stumbled upon this Instant Ab Flatteners article I was drawn, specially when I saw this, “Spend just five minutes a day on toning your abs and you’ll get an amazing middle”
Now, I can do that! Discipline, discipline! The article lists 5 most effective tummy toners..
- Lie faceup; raise legs until perpendicular to floor, feet flexed.
- Lower right leg so it hovers 1 or 2 inches off floor and place hands lightly behind head.
- In this position, do 15 crunches, lifting chest toward ceiling and lowering. Switch legs and repeat.
- Sit with knees bent, feet flat.
- Keeping legs together, raise feet several inches and bring knees toward chest.
- Wrap arms around knees without touching legs.
- Extend legs and stretch arms to sides, palms forward.
- Return to wrapped-arm position; repeat. Do 15 reps.
- Stand with feet hip-width apart, right leg in front of left, right foot turned out.
- Bend elbows and raise arms out to sides at shoulder level (like goalposts).
- In one motion, raise right knee to lowered right elbow.
- Return to start; switch sides and repeat to complete one rep. Do 15 reps.
- Lie faceup.
- Press legs together and raise them toward ceiling until they’re at a 90-degree angle, with knees slightly bent and toes pointed.
- Raise butt and legs off floor using ab muscles; twist legs slightly to left.
- Repeat, twisting to right, for one rep. Do 15 reps.
Side arm balance
- Start on floor on knees.
- Lean to left and place left hand on floor under shoulder; extend right arm up and to left, palm down.
- Straighten right legs out to right with foot on floor, resting on left knee.
- Hold for 5 breaths. Return to start; switch sides. Repeat twice per side.